Wednesday, July 10, 2013

halfway, hump day, hooray!

My colleagues and I are halfway through our first summer intensive for our MA program in Theater Education at the University of Northern Colorado, and this has inspired me to begin this blog. I have blogged in the past, but I am starting fresh with this one with the primary intention of creating a space to share, to reflect and connect about teaching theater to youth. It seems as though we, as teachers of the arts, often are isolated while expected to keep ourselves updated with the latest ideas, strategies and trends in the field. Why not share with each other what we are working on, what is going well and what didn’t go so well, using a blog space as a medium for communicating and sharing?!

Hopefully what I post is helpful, inspiring, and relevant to readers who find it. If not, at least there should be some funny stories and pictures along the way to give some insight into the always exciting life of a drama teacher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment